1) We leverage our expertise, global reach and technology to provide clients with an informational advantage. Deeper, more refined and more contextual information results in better decision-making.
2) We are constantly refining our extensive toolkit, enabling us to apply the most appropriate technology to each investigation to deliver efficient, effective results.
3) We are a global firm. Our experts possess a diverse range of industry and country experience in both mature and emerging markets. We draw on this diversity to bring together multi- disciplinary teams of experts, data, language, and technology—anywhere, anytime.
4) Regulators and authorities consider us truly independent and objective.
5) We can gather evidence from all legitimate internal or external sources. Reviewing large volumes of data to find the facts that matter is what we do every day. We are experienced in the evidential requirements of, and remedies available from, civil, criminal, regulatory and arbitration proceedings.